We are a well - known supplier of Limestone Powder in India. The cost of limestone powder made available by us is quite affordable to our clients.
The Limestone Powder finds usage in various Industries like Power and Heat generating industry, Construction industry, Glass-making and Fodder industry, etc. The Limestone Powder provided by us is very well accepted all around, particularly because of its varied use and top quality.
Use of Lime Stone powder :
- Limestone is very common in Architecture.
- Limestone was also a very popular building block in the middle ages in the areas where it occurred since it is hard, durable, and commonly occurs in easily accessible surface exposures. Many medieval churches and castles in Europe are made of limestone. Beer stone was a popular kind of limestone for medieval buildings in southern England.
- Limestone and marble are very reactive to acid solutions, making acid rain a significant problem. Many limestone statues and building surfaces have suffered severe damage due to acid rain. Acid-based cleaning chemicals can also etch limestone, which should only be cleaned with a neutral or mild alkaline-based cleaner.
Other Uses Include:
- Cement and mortar.
- The manufacture of quicklime ( calcium oxide )and slaked lime ( calcium hydroxide )
- Pulverized limestone is used as a soil conditioner to neutralize acidic soil conditions.
- Crushed for use as aggregate-the solid base for many roads.
- Geological formations of limestone are among the best petroleum reservoirs.
- As a reagent in desulphurization.
- Glass making
- Added to paper, plastics, paint, tiles, and other materials as both white pigment and cheap filler.
- Suppression of methane explosions in underground coal mines.
- Added to bread and cereals as a source of calcium.
- Chemical industries
- Cattle feed industries